Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
This power source comes with the New Esab Yellow Trade Dressing
• Infinite Voltage Control with optimized starting performance.
• Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
• ESAB MIG Gun w/15 ft. cable and industry standard Tweco #4 connection.
• Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
• 4", 8", or 12" Spool capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes.
• Spool Gun ready
• Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
• Excellent 6010 welding electrode performance.
• Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
• PFC Power Factor Correction: Up to 40% more electrically efficient than conventional MIG Welders.
• Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability.
• Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 66 lbs.
• Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
• Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
• Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun.
• Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
• Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
• IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
• Advanced Features: Includes Pre & Post Flow, Down Slope, Hot Start, Spot, Stitch, Burn Back, Wire Sharp, Arc Hour
• Fabricator 252i Power Supply
• 15 ft (4.6 m) ESAB Fusion 250 Amp MIG Gun
• ESAB WeldSkill 200 Amp Ground Clamp with 10ft (3 m) Lead
• ESAB WeldSkill 200 Amp Electrode Holder with 13 ft (4 m) Lead
• Victor Argon Regulator - Flow Gauge with 10ft Hose
• 9 ft (2.7 m) Power Cord and NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug
• Operator’s Manual
• .035" / .045" V Groove Lower & Flat Upper (Fitted)
• .045" Flux Cored Roll
Contact Tips (1 each):
• .030 (0.8 mm), .035 (0.9 mm), .045 (1.2 mm)
Regular Price: $15.90
Special Price: $12.00QTY:
Regular Price: $202.00
Special Price: $179.99QTY:
Regular Price: $643.00
Special Price: $569.99QTY:
Regular Price: $285.00
Special Price: $265.00QTY:
Regular Price: $649.99
Special Price: $625.00QTY:
Regular Price: $21.00
Special Price: $19.50QTY:
Regular Price: $42.40
Special Price: $32.50QTY:
Regular Price: $70.60
Special Price: $50.75QTY:
|Mfgs MPN||W1004401, W4013600|
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Process||MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||300|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% at 150A, 60% at 200A, 40% at 250A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||208, 230|