Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
• Made from a lightweight yet durable material that meets EN 175 level and ANSI Z87.1-2003 mechanical strength requirements.
• Has a heat-reflecting silver front and increased coverage of the lower neck, offering greater protection from heat and welding sparks. Ears and sides of neck are also better covered with this helmet.
• The new magnifying lens holder, on the inside face of the welding helmet, makes lens installation easier and more adjustable.
• Seven user-selectable dark shades are available: shade 5 for gas welding/cutting, shade 8 for microplasma and low amp TIG welding, and shade 9 to 13 for most other types of arc welding. The tack welding comfort mode uses an intermediate light state (shade 5). If a follow-up arc is not struck within two seconds, the welding filter switches to the normal light state (shade 3).
• The comfort mode helps reduce eye fatigue resulting from the eye constantly needing to adjust to differing light levels during tack welding.
• The delay function allows the user to set the dark-to-light switching time.
• Sensitivity of arc detection can be adjusted to provide reliable switching for a wide range of arc welding processes, amperages, and situations.
• You can "lock-in" any shade (the light shade for grinding or other non-welding activities or one of the dark shades) to have it function as a passive welding filter.
Comes complete with:
• Speedglas 9100 welding helmet
• 9100X auto darkening lens
• helmet storage bag
• Speedglas welding beanie
Regular Price: $8.90
Special Price: $7.90QTY:
Regular Price: $17.95
Special Price: $13.50QTY:
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Recommended Process||Cutting/Grinding, MIG, Stick, TIG|