• For all aluminum alloys. Recommended wire diameters can be fed with the same drive roll and liner assembly.
• Lightweight, only 3.5 lbs.
• Ergonomic grip and balanced design to reduce fatigue.
• Full travel mechanical trigger gives excellent feedback, even through the thickness of a glove.
• MIG process
• Wire diameter range: .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm)
• Rated amperage: 130
• Duty cycle at rated amperage: 30%
• Air cooled
• 10 ft. cable length
• 4.25 in. x 15.75 in. x 10.50 in.
• Spool gun with 10 ft. cable
• Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) 4043 aluminum alloy wire (ED0030308)
• .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) drive roll
• Three contact tips (KP2744-035T)
• Electrical harness with toggle switch (must be installed in power source)
• Sturdy carrying case
Recommended Power Sources:
Power MIG 140C, Power MIG 180C, Power MIG 180 Dual, Power MIG 216, SP-140T, SP-180T
Regular Price: $977.00
Special Price: $965.00QTY:
Regular Price: $12.50
Special Price: $11.00QTY:
Regular Price: $1,101.00
Special Price: $1,090.00QTY:
Regular Price: $201.00
Special Price: $189.00QTY: