Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive; dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patended split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connections aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance. No hassle tool-less design allows for easy input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
Simply remove the standard MIG gun and plug the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance. The Power MIG series offers come of the most robust PC Board Protection in the industry. ""Potted"" to seal sensitive components from the environment and ""trayed"" in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
What better way to trick out your Power MIG 140C than with Lincoln's K2275-1 Welding Cart. The slightly angled shelf keeps makes reading and changing the settings a breeze. Large rear wheels makes transporting an 80 cubic foot gas cylinder a breeze. A lower tray adds storage options while a convenient cable wrap keeps everything tidy.
• Diamond Core Technology delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot.
• Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive has dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction.
• No Hassle Tool-less Design makes for quick input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
• Spool Gun Ready; Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
• Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry; ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment
• Magnum PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
• K2275-1 Welding Cart
• Gas and Gasless Nozzles
• Gas Diffuser
• Cable Liner
• .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
• .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
• Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
• Learn-To-Use DVD
• .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
• .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
• .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
Regular Price: $52.00
Special Price: $47.99QTY:
Regular Price: $10.00
Special Price: $8.50QTY:
Regular Price: $27.81
Special Price: $19.99QTY:
Regular Price: $288.00
Special Price: $255.00QTY:
Regular Price: $139.00
Special Price: $122.00QTY:
Regular Price: $249.00
Special Price: $194.99QTY:
|Mfgs MPN||K2471-2, K2275-1|
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||140|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||20% at 90A|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior|