The Power MIG 256 Welder Package sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding. With features such as Diamond Core Technology and the Maxtrac cast aluminum industrial wire drive, the Lincoln Power MIG 256 is the professional's choice.
• Diamond Core Technology - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
• MAXTRAC cast aluminum industrial wire drive - Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln's 100% wire supporting split wire guide.
• Digital meters - For set up, meters display your present voltage and wire feed speed; during welding, actual voltage is displayed.
• Magnum PRO gun and 15 ft. cable - Makes it easy to reach your work.
• Copper Plus contact tips - Larger diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
• Add a spool Gun - Spool gun ready for the premium Magnum 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum SG (Magnum SG requires adaptor).
• 115 V auxiliary receptacle - Power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
• Coil Claw cable management system to keep your workstation organized.
• Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray
• All metal case front
Regular Price: $261.00
Special Price: $235.00QTY:
Regular Price: $230.00
Special Price: $194.99QTY:
Regular Price: $1,349.00
Special Price: $1,135.00QTY:
Regular Price: $81.00
Special Price: $74.50QTY:
Regular Price: $201.00
Special Price: $189.00QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||300|
|Input Voltage||208, 230|