Lincoln Viking 3350 Series Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Mojo K3101-1
Lincoln 3350 Series Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Mojo K3101-1 Uses standard KP2898-1 clear outer lens and KP3044-1 Inner protective lens listed in other listings.
Free Helmet Protection Bag , 5 Outside And 2 Inside Protection Plates And Bandana Included At No Charge With This Helmet.
Auto Darkening welding hood with Internal Shade Control with grind mode, 3.34 inch high viewing area lens, cheater lens and hard hat adapter capable, Uv / Ir Protection at all times.
Rugged. Light Weight. Feature-packed.
Viking solar-powered auto-darkening helmets are loaded with features, built to demanding specs and packaged with a host of accessories.
- Continuously variable control &ndash For shade and sensitivity.
- 6-13 shade control.
- Sensitivity &ndash Adjustable for different welding environments.
- Delay &ndash Adjustable from dark back to light state.
- Light weight &ndash 21 oz (595 g)
- Grind mode &ndash Great for weld prep or post-weld clean up activities.
- Magnifying &lsquocheater&rsquo lens capable
- Hard hat adapter capable
- Bonus accessories
- Extra Cover Lenses Enclosed (2) inside and (5) outside.
- Helmet Sport-Pak bag.
- Replaceable lithium battery & user replaceable batteries.
|Replacement Lens Standard or DINs ||Standard 4 x 5 |
|Standard or Limited Edition ||Standard |
|Black or Graphic ||Graphic |
|Cartridge Size ||4.5in. x 5.25in (114mm x 133mm) |
|View Window Size ||3.74in x 3.34in (95mm x 85mm) |
|Weight ||21 oz. (595 g) |
|Number of Sensors ||4 |
|Shade Control ||Internal |
|Variable Welding Shades ||Din 6 to 13 with Grind |
|Sensitivity Control ||Variable Shade, Delay, and Light Sensitivity |
|Powered ||Replaceable lithium battery |
|Light to Dark Switching Time ||0.00004 sec. (1/25000 sec.) |
|Delay Control (Dark to Light) ||0.1 sec. min. - 1.0 sec. max |
|TIG Rating ||4 amps |
|Compliance ||Ansi Z87.1-2003/Csa Z94.3 |
|Operating Temperature ||14 - 131 deg. F (-10-55 deg. C) |
|Storage Temperature ||-4 - 158 deg. F (-20-70 deg. C) |