• Adustable weld stabilizer (high-low inductance) provides the flexibility to produce the optimal arc characteristics. Use the high stabilizer setting for stainless steel and low setting for mild steel and aluminum. • Solid-state weld contactor provides longevity to match the ultra-durable and reliable reputation of the CP Series.
• 115 VAC duplex receptacle provides 15 amps of auxilary power.
• 14-pin receptacle provides quick, direct connection to wire feeders and accessories.
• Presettable welding voltage with voltmeter allows you to easily set weld output before welding.
• Large analog volt and ampmeters for easy viewing.
• Power efficient which gives exceptional value and return on your investment.
• Simple control panel with just one control adjustment. • Lower panel cover protects output connections from harsh welding conditions.
Regular Price: $1,384.00
Special Price: $1,087.00QTY:
Regular Price: $260.00
Special Price: $198.00QTY:
Regular Price: $43.21
Special Price: $41.95QTY:
Regular Price: $144.15
Special Price: $125.99QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||300|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||200, 230, 460, 575|
|Duty Cycle||100% at 300A|