• Easy voltage changeover between voltage ranges through a two-position manual switch. Conveniently located on the rear panel, it simplifies voltage change in racks. • Simple to operate with a process selector knob which automatically sets the proper dig setting on E6010 and E7018 electrodes providing superior stick performance.
• Lift-Arc start provides arc starting without the use of high frequency.
• Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed providing power efficiency and noise reduction.
• Stand-alone or rack-mounted for construction sites. Optional 4-pack racks, commonly used in construction and shipyards, are available for multiple operator applications . All controls including the power switch are located on front of the machine for easy access.
• Compatible with Wireless Remote Controls. Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions.
• Remote amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine. This permits use of standard amperage control devices.
• Tweco- or Dinse-style connectors available. The Dinse-style includes one set of male connectors: the Tweco-style does not.
• Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
• Adaptive Hot Start for Stick automatically increases output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
• Power Plant Construction
• Petrochemical Construction
• Maintenance and Repair
Regular Price: $1,384.00
Special Price: $1,087.00QTY:
Regular Price: $260.00
Special Price: $198.00QTY:
Regular Price: $43.21
Special Price: $41.95QTY:
Regular Price: $144.15
Special Price: $125.99QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||280|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% at 200A, 35% at 280A (using Three Phase), 100% at 150A, 50% at 200A (using Single Phase)|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||208, 220, 400, 460, 575|