Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
Wireless Remote Control Compatible
Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions.
Lift-Arc starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
Blue Lightning - High Frequency Arc Starter
For TIG non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters. Easy to set up and increases productivity.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
Allows for any input voltage hookup (115-460 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable.
• Advance Squarewave provides a fast freezing puddle, deep penetration, and fast travel speeds.
• Soft Squarewave is used for a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action.
• Sine wave is for customers that like a traditional arc. It is quiet with good wetting.
• Triangular wave reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. It provides fast travel speeds.
AC and DC TIG Features
• Extended AC balance (30-99%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
• AC frequency (20-250 hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc.
• DC TIG provides exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
• Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
• Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
• AC frequency control adds additional stability when Stick welding in AC for smoother welds.
• Low OCV Stick is a simple design that reduces open-circuit voltage to 5-10 VDC when power source is not in use. This built-in circuit design eliminates the need for add-on voltage reducers.
Comes complete with:
• Dynasty 200 SD power source
• Quick Reference Guide: English | Spanish
• 8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
• DVD set-up video
• (2) Dinse 50 mm connectors
• Air-cooled torch adapter (195378)
• Adjustable shoulder strap
Regular Price: $867.00
Special Price: $695.00QTY:
Regular Price: $254.00
Special Price: $197.00QTY:
Regular Price: $808.00
Special Price: $639.00QTY:
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium|
|Max Amperage Output||200|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% at 150A (TIG), 60% at 130A (Stick)|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||230, 400, 460|