Wireless Remote Control Compatible
Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions.
Lift-Arc starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
Blue Lightning - High Frequency Arc Starter
For TIG non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters. Easy to set up and increases productivity.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
Allows for any input voltage hookup (115-460 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable.
• Advance Squarewave provides a fast freezing puddle, deep penetration, and fast travel speeds.
• Soft Squarewave is used for a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action.
• Sine wave is for customers that like a traditional arc. It is quiet with good wetting.
• Triangular wave reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. It provides fast travel speeds.
AC and DC TIG Features
• Extended AC balance (30-99%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
• AC frequency (20-250 hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc.
• DC TIG provides exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
• Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
• Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
• AC frequency control adds additional stability when Stick welding in AC for smoother welds.
• Low OCV Stick is a simple design that reduces open-circuit voltage to 5-10 VDC when power source is not in use. This built-in circuit design eliminates the need for add-on voltage reducers.
Comes complete with:
• Dynasty 200 SD power source
• Quick Reference Guide: English | Spanish
• 8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
• DVD set-up video
• (2) Dinse 50 mm connectors
• Air-cooled torch adapter (195378)
• Adjustable shoulder strap
Regular Price: $942.00
Special Price: $725.00QTY:
Regular Price: $800.00
Special Price: $625.00QTY:
Regular Price: $867.00
Special Price: $695.00QTY:
Regular Price: $473.00
Special Price: $389.00QTY:
Regular Price: $246.00
Special Price: $192.00QTY:
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium|
|Max Amperage Output||200|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% at 150A (TIG), 60% at 130A (Stick)|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||230, 400, 460|