Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
Upgradeable and Expandable
Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features.
Cooler Power Supply (CPS)
An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate 1.3. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure. Available on select models.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 208-575 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
Portable with adjustable shoulder strap
Weighing in at just 52 pounds, the Dynasty 280 is extremely portable and easy to transport featuring dual carry handles and a carrying strap.
Pro-Set Feature (professional settings)
This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
• Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristic to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
• Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
• Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.
Comes complete with:
• Dynasty 280 DX power source with CPS
• Quick Reference Guide: English
• 8 ft(2.4m) Primary cord
• (2) Dinse 50 mm connectors
• Coolmate 1.3
• Small Runner Cart
Regular Price: $867.00
Special Price: $695.00QTY:
Regular Price: $332.00
Special Price: $285.00QTY:
Regular Price: $808.00
Special Price: $639.00QTY:
Regular Price: $254.00
Special Price: $197.00QTY:
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium|
|Max Amperage Output||280|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% at 200A, 60% at 235A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||208, 230, 400, 460, 575|