Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
Use On 115 AND 230 Volt Input Power
Miller's Multi Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 volt power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Latest Inverter Technology Provides Amazing Power Per Pound Performance
By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 150s, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings - all in a small, light-weight package.
Easier to TIG Weld Thin Gauge Material
Too much heat added to thin material usually ends up in warpage of the item being welded. By using the Pulser feature included in the Maxstar 150 STH, you minimize the heat put into the work piece. This allows you to weld that thin material with less warpage. We've also taken much of the complication out of deciding what pulse frequency to select, because we've streamlined the setting choices down to four of the most used fixed pulse frequencies.
No Need For A Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch
With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxtsar 150 eliminates the need for a bulky TIG torch with a gas valve.
Compact Design Allows for Great Portability
At less than 14 lbs, this inverter-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken anywhere. It's an excellent tool for the maintenance and repair professional who needs a welder that can be easily taken with them to the job. This eliminates the need for long lead extensions and eliminates unwanted cable clutter.
Comes complete with:
• Maxstar 150 STH power source
• 10 ft (3 m) primary cord with (2) MVP plugs
• MVP plug 5-15P (115 V, 15 A) (219261)
• MVP plug 6-50P (230 V, 50 A) (219258)
• Remote fingertip control (195184)
• X-CASE - provides protection in transport and storage
• Weldcraft WP1712RD125 TIG torch with adapter
• 13 ft (4 m) stick electrode holder with 25 mm Dinse Connector
• 10 ft (3 m) work clamp with 25 mm dinse connector
• Smith regulator with gas hose
• AK2C accessory kit (.040", 1/16" and 3/32" cerium tungsten, collets and cups)
• Shoulder Strap
Regular Price: $244.00
Special Price: $185.00QTY:
Regular Price: $43.21
Special Price: $41.95QTY:
Regular Price: $14.50
Special Price: $14.00QTY:
Regular Price: $144.15
Special Price: $125.99QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||150|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||35% at 100A, 30% at 150A|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||115, 230|