Wireless Remote Control Compatible
Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions.
Lift-Arc starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
Stick Features (DC)
Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
Adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
Low OCV Stick
Low OCV Stick is a simple design that reduces open-circuit voltage to 5-10 VDC when power source is not in use. This built-in circuit design eliminates the need for add-on voltage reducers.
Blue Lightning High Frequency Arc Starter
For more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to tr+C97aditional HF arc starters.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
Allows for any input voltage hookup (115-460 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
DC TIG Features
DC TIG provides exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
Comes complete with:
• Maxstar 200 DX power source
• Quick Reference Guide: English | Spanish
• Adjustable shoulder strap
• 8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
• (2) international (Dinse 50 mm) connectors
Contractor Kit (195055) includes:
• RFCS-14HD foot control (194744)
• Protective carrying case
• 150 amp Weldcraft 25 ft (7.6 m) WP17 TIG torch with adapter
• Smith flow gauge regulator with gas hose
• AK2C accessory kit (.040", 1/16" and 3/32" cerium tungsten, collets and cups)
• 200 amp, 15 ft (4.6 m) stick electrode holder
• Work clamp with 15 ft (4.6 m) #4 cable and Dinse connector
Regular Price: $260.00
Special Price: $198.00QTY:
Regular Price: $43.21
Special Price: $41.95QTY:
Regular Price: $144.15
Special Price: $125.99QTY:
Regular Price: $1,384.00
Special Price: $1,087.00QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||200|
|Input Voltage||115, 230, 400, 460|