Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
• Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 120-460 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to relink the power source. • Low OCV Stick reduces open-circuit voltage to 9-14 VDC when power source is not in use. This built-in circuit design eliminates the need for add-on voltage reducers.
• Superior Stick arc performance on all input voltages. Even on the difficult to run electrodes like E6010.
• Portable in shop or at job site - at 32lb the Maxstar 200 STR is easily moved from location to location.
• Adaptive Hot Start for Stick arc starts automatically increases output amperage at start of weld should the start require it. Prevents electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
• Lift Arc start for TIG arc starts without the use of high frequency.
• Fan-On-Demand operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
• Wind Tunnel Technology provides internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris; greatly improving reliability.
• Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
Comes complete with:
• 8 ft Power Cord and 2 Dinse Connectors
• Low OCV with StickStuck
Regular Price: $244.00
Special Price: $185.00QTY:
Regular Price: $43.21
Special Price: $41.95QTY:
Regular Price: $14.50
Special Price: $14.00QTY:
Regular Price: $144.15
Special Price: $125.99QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||200|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% at 175A (TIG), 60% at 150A (Stick)|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||115, 200, 230, 400, 460|