Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the guesswork! Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness and start welding!
Welds Thickest Material in its Class
With the highest output in its class, the Millermatic 180 can weld up to 5/16 in. in a single pass.
Thermal Overload Protection
Shuts down the unit and activates an over-temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when fault is corrected and unit cools.
Spool Gun Compatible
Finally a reliable and economical way to weld aluminum. Hooked up to a 180 Auto-Set, the Spoolmate 100 Series spool gun allows you to weld from 18 gauge to 1/4 in. aluminum.
Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the small MIG category! No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up.
Durable Cast Aluminum Drive System
Incorporates dual groove quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob, all designed to make setup easier and faster.
Tip Saver' Short Circuit Protection
Shuts down output when tip is shorted to the work, extending contact tip life and protecting internal components from damage. Trigger reset permits quick reset at torch rather than unit.
Comes complete with:
• Millermatic 180 power source
• Deluxe Cart/Cylinder Rack #770187
• Spoolmate 100 Spoolgun
• 6 ft (1.8 m) power cord and plug
• 10 ft (3 m), M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
• 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
• Smith Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flowgauge with hose
• Spool of Hobart .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
• Two contact tips for .024 in (0.6 mm) wire and two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
• Dual-groove quick-change drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire
• Factory-installed gas solenoid valve
• Information/settings chart
Regular Price: $47.00
Special Price: $43.99QTY:
|MPN||MIL907312, MIL770187, MIL300371|
|Mfgs MPN||907312, 770187, 300371|
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||180|
|Usage||Home/Hobby, Light Industrial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||30% at 135A|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior|