Whether welding aluminum, steel or stainless steel, improving productivity by 30, 50 or 100% and saving tens of thousands of dollars are typical results when switching to Pulsed-MIG with the Millermatic 350P.
Aluminum Pulse Hot Start
Automatically provides more arc power to eliminate a "cold start" that is inherent with aluminum starts.
Optimizes the size and shape of the arc cone, bead width and appearance and puddle fluidity.
Line Voltage Compensation (LVC)
Line Voltage Compensation keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
Aluminum Welding Package with Push-Pull Gun
Superior Aluminum Performance on material as low as 19 gauge. With one stock number you get the best aluminum welding package available.
For aluminum welding the optional XR-Aluma-Pro push-pull gun provides the ability to utilize 12 in. rolls of aluminum for extended welding time and reduced labor time from changing 1 lb rolls of aluminum wire.
Miller's Gun-On-Demand feature allows you to use either a standard MIG gun, a Spoolmatic 15/30A spool gun or any other Miller push-pull gun without flipping a switch. The machine senses which gun you are using when you pull the trigger.
The Fan-On-Demand Cooling system only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and keeping internal components cleaner.
Comes complete with:
• Millermatic 350P power source
• Bernard Q300 15 ft (4.6 m) MIG gun with extra Centerfire contact tips
• 10 ft (3 m) Industrial power cord (without plug) for single- or three-phase
• 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
• Factory-installed gas solenoid
• Argon mix regulator/flow meter
• Factory-installed, low-mounted running gear/cylinder rack
• .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible V-groove drive rolls (order U-groove drive roll kits for aluminum welding)
• Set-up and operation CD
Regular Price: $136.00
Special Price: $123.00QTY:
Regular Price: $1,248.00
Special Price: $995.00QTY:
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||400|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||200, 230, 460|
|Duty Cycle||60% at 300A|