This item is part of the Miller Build with Blue mail-in rebate program. Purchase the machine only and receive a $250 rebate from Miller. Purchase an additional $500 in Miller or Hobart accessories on this order and receive a $500 rebate from Miller. Click here for the latest Build with Blue rebate information.
The Miller Millermatic 200 is the only all-in-one, portable, multiprocess power source from Miller is our most versatile machine to date. Weighing only 29 pounds and running on either 120 or 230 V, the Multimatic 200 can go anywhere.
Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
Excellent arc characteristics!
Multimatic 200 offers positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
Simple Aluminum Solution
Spoolmate 100 direct-connect spool gun offers a reliable and economical solution for welding aluminum up to 1/4 inch with 4043 aluminum wire.
Miller's Fan-On-Demand technology operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
The Multimatic 200's impact-resistant case provides strength and durability, protecting the internal components and welding wire.
Plugs in Anywhere!
Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools—choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Miller's Auto-Line Technology
Provides state-of-the-art flexibility, automatically connecting to 115 or 230 VAC, single-phase power without removing the cover to re-link the power source. See how it works.
Comes complete with:
• Multimatic 200 power source
• Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 and 230 V
• 10-ft. (3 m) Bernard Q150 MIG gun
• 13-ft. (4 m) lead with electrode holder and 25-mm Dinse connector
• 10-ft. (3 m) work lead with clamp and 25-mm Dinse connector
• Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, and two contact tips for .035-in. (0.9 mm) wire
• Dual-groove quick-change drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
• Smith Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with 12-ft. (3.7 m) hose
• Setup and operation DVD
• Information/settings chart and quick setup guide
• Material thickness gauge
Regular Price: $285.00
Special Price: $255.00QTY:
Regular Price: $21.44
Special Price: $20.00QTY:
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Process||Flux-Cored, MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||200|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% at 90A, 20% at 110A|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||120, 230|