Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
• X-Treme 12VS provides wire feed speed that is accurate and consistent from the start of the weld to the finish, and from one weld to the next. Consistent wire feed speed is very important with large-diameter cored wire, because small changes in wire feed speed make large changes in deposition rates. • New, wire delivery system bends wire over a large radius and applies just the right amount of force to ensure consistent feeding. • Polypropylene case with built-in slide rails and the ability to open the door to change wire with feeder in vertical position.
• Dura-Flux gun - 350-amp, 60% duty cycle, air-cooled, 15 ft cable
• Potted and trayed main printed circuit board for the harshest environments adds exceptional reliability. Board has full-trigger isolation so a shorted gun trigger will not affect feeder operation.
• Improved contactor for high-amperage, high duty cycle applications (8VS: 330 A at 60%).
• Trigger hold, wire jog, and gas purge are all located on front panel (
• Wider voltage range for small and large wires with no contactor chatter or arc outages.
• Double-filtered gas valve helps keep dirt from clogging and affecting gas flow.
• Excellent starts and improved superior arc performance for all types and sizes of wires whether using CV or CC power supply.
• Digital meters with SunVision technology can display voltage and wire speed, and also amperage if desired. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
• 35 lbs
Regular Price: $1,452.00
Special Price: $1,135.00QTY:
Regular Price: $244.00
Special Price: $185.00QTY:
Regular Price: $43.21
Special Price: $41.95QTY:
Regular Price: $14.50
Special Price: $14.00QTY:
Regular Price: $144.15
Special Price: $125.99QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||425|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% at 425A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|