• Smaller 8VS size for shipbuilding,maintenance or wherever a lighter, smaller, more portable feeder is required. Same great features as its big brother the X-TREME 12VS. Ergonomically sound, lightweight unit is well balanced for ease of carrying to remote welding sites. Fits through a 14 in (25 mm) manhole/manway • Polypropylene case with built-in slide rails and the ability to open the door to change wire with feeder in vertical position.
• Potted and trayed main printed circuit board for the harshest environments adds exceptional reliability. Board has full-trigger isolation so a shorted gun trigger will not affect feeder operation.
• Improved contactor for high-amperage, high duty cycle applications (8VS: 330 A at 60%).
• Trigger hold, wire jog, and gas purge are all located on front panel (
• Wider voltage range for small and large wires with no contactor chatter or arc outages.
• Double-filtered gas valve helps keep dirt from clogging and affecting gas flow.
• Excellent starts and improved superior arc performance for all types and sizes of wires whether using CV or CC power supply.
• Digital meters with SunVision technology can display voltage and wire speed, and also amperage if desired. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
• 28 lbs
Regular Price: $1,452.00
Special Price: $1,150.00QTY:
Regular Price: $244.00
Special Price: $185.00QTY:
Regular Price: $43.21
Special Price: $41.95QTY:
Regular Price: $14.50
Special Price: $14.00QTY:
Regular Price: $144.15
Special Price: $125.99QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||330|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||30% at 330A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|