Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
Strongest Combined Generator/Compressor Power
Generator/Compressor power delivers an industry-leading 13,000 watts of peak generator power independent of weld settings—enough to power a Spectrum 875 plasma cutter, and provide air for plasma cutting at the same time. (Rated 5/8" mild steel).
Requires Half the Space
Takes only half the bed space of a separate engine-driven air compressor and welder, freeing up 50% more room on your truck for equipment and supplies. Less space also means better payload. The Trailblazer 302 Air Pak offers up to 25% less axle weight for payload advantage.
Lower Fuel Consumption and Emissions
Air compressor, welder and generator are all run with one engine, reducing emissions and reducing fuel consumption up to 50%.
Easy to Service
Side and top access doors make it fast and easy to reach engine and air compressor compartments. Digital maintenance meters automatically track hours and service schedules.
Rotary Screw Compressor
Quiet, durable rotary-screw compressor delivers 31 CFM at 80-160 psi of air at 100% duty cycle while rated at 104° F. It offers an average of three times the service life of traditional reciprocating compressors. Produces 100% deliverable air when you need it; no more down time waiting for an external tank to fill. Airflow can be selected depending on tool requirements.
• Front Panel Air Pressure Adjustment
• Simple to dial in the correct air pressure for specific applications (80-160 psi)
• Increases engine power for more gouging and plasma cutting capabilities
Four Tools In One
• Professional welding performance in all processes with the best welding arc in its class
• 13,000 watt generator
• 12-24-volt battery charger/ jump starter
• 31 CFM rotary screw air compressor
A Battery Charger/Jump Starter
• Provides selectable 12- or 24-volt battery charging capability
• Provides up to 450 amps of battery jump-starting capability
• Convenient front panel battery charger/jump starter access
Superior Arc Performance
• Four preset DIG settings (Stick) to make the arc softer or stiffer depending on electrode and operator preference.
• Adaptive Hot Start (Stick) ensures easy arc starts regardless of operator technique.
• Excellent MIG?FCAW arc performance to run smoothly with solid and flux-cored wires.
• Lift Arc, TIG with Auto-Crater and Auto-Stop. Lift Arc minimizes/eliminates contamination when starting, Auto-Stop prevents arc flare at the arc end and Auto-Crater eliminates the need for a remote control by automatically ramping down amperage at the end of a weld to fill in the crater.
• DC Stick: 25-300 A
• DC TIG: 10-300 A
• AC TIG/Stick: 10-225 A
• MIG/FCAW: 13-35 V, 350 A
Regular Price: $232.00
Special Price: $185.00QTY:
Regular Price: $43.21
Special Price: $41.95QTY:
Regular Price: $14.50
Special Price: $14.00QTY:
Regular Price: $144.15
Special Price: $125.99QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Process||Cutting, Flux Cored (FCAW), MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||350|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|