The best arc performance and multi-process versatility • Four preset DIG settings (Stick) to make the arc softer or stiffer depending on electrode and operator preference.
• Adaptive Hot Start (Stick) ensures easy arc starts regardless of operator technique.
• Excellent MIG/FCAW arc performance to run smoothly with solid and flux-cored wires.
• Lift Arc TIG with Auto-Crater and Auto-Stop. Lift Arc minimizes/eliminates contamination when starting, Auto Stop prevents arc flare at the arc end, and Auto-Crater eliminates the need for a remote control by automatically ramping down amperage at the end of a weld to fill in the crater.
Accu-Rated Generator Power
Miller's Accu-Rated 11,000 watts (12,000 with EFI) of usable peak power cranks out enough power for most applications: job site, farm, ranch, or home.
Independent Weld and Generator Power
Independent weld and generator power means no arc interaction between power tools, while the welding arc ensures the best weld quality at all times. It also has the strongest power while welding.
Self-Calibrating Digital Meters with Maintenance Displays • Preset and actual weld amperage/voltage for precise setting and monitoring.
• Engine hour meter to track machine usage.
• Oil change countdown indicates how many hours are left before an oil change is due making maintenance tracking easy.
• Front panel fuel gauge is the most convenient location.
• Engine RPM display is convenient for servicing.
• High coolant temp and low oil pressure shutdowns help protect the engine.
• Low fuel shutdown prevents loss of fuel and makes restarts easy without excessive system cranking or priming.
Regular Price: $73.00
Special Price: $64.50QTY:
Regular Price: $247.90
Special Price: $238.00QTY:
Regular Price: $436.79
Special Price: $368.00QTY:
Regular Price: $708.31
Special Price: $622.00QTY:
Regular Price: $1,449.00
Special Price: $1,210.00QTY:
Regular Price: $2,426.00
Special Price: $1,799.00QTY:
Regular Price: $1,286.00
Special Price: $1,006.00QTY:
Regular Price: $343.00
Special Price: $273.00QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||300|