| || |
BRAND NEW LINCOLN PRECISION TIG 225 READY-PAK(2535-1) Not rebuilt, not reconditioned, brand new. . Comes with, power source, 10' ground cable and clamp, 9 ft input cord w/NEMA 6-50P Plug and 6-50R receptacle, tig slide rule, GTAW handbook, PTA-17 Pro Torch Tig Torch, Gas regulator and hose. and foot amptrol (K870). ADD K2374-1 FOR STICK WELDING.
THIS WELDER IS SHIPPED DIRECT FROM LINCOLN ELECTRIC'S, NEAREST WAREHOUSE TO YOU, OR DIRECT FROM INDIANA OXYGEN CO. ON A SEMI TRUCK, WE NEED GOOD DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER SO TRUCKING CO. CAN CALL AND SET DELIVERY SCHEDULE AS SOMEONE MUST BE THERE TO UNLOAD. ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE TO PICK UP AT NEAREST TERMINAL--HOWEVER WE CANNOT GUARANTEE HOW CLOSE THAT WILL BE. WE ALSO SHIP TO UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS'S IF YOU WANT TO SHIP TO A BUSINESS NEAR YOU WITH A DOCK OR FORKLIFT.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO ANY OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES.
ALASKA AND HAWAII BUYERS PLEASE SEND EMAIL FROM "ASK SELLER A QUESTION" above with complete address so we can email you your shipping cost BEFORE CLICKING BUY IT NOW..
We accept Paypal, ALL major credit cards, cashiers checks and money orders. Please click only once, if you want 2 just say so on BUY IT NOW screen. Comes with full 3 year factory warranty. . CLICK HERE FOR full spec sheets http://content.lincolnelectric.com/pdfs/products/literature/e337.pdf
You can call me at 866-854-7380 FROM 8AM to 9PM EST, 7 DAYS A WEEK
|Precision TIG 225 |
The Power to Perform!
List Price:2793.00 (USD)
K2535-1 Precision TIG 225 Ready-Pak 208/230/1/60
The Precision TIG 225 gives you the "Power to Perform", for general fabrication, automotive/motorsports, vocational schools or serious hobby work. Micro-Start II Technology delivers precision arc performance to improve arc starting, welding and weld cratering. Features like patented Auto-Balance and a built-in simple pulse control make the Precision TIG 225 easy to use. Professional features like the most auxiliary power, the widest output range in its class and more storage space make the Precision TIG 225 the best value.
Precision Arc Performance:
* 5-230 amps is the widest welding range in its class.
* Patented Micro-Start II Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for AC and DC welding.
* Excellent Stick Welder, Even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010).
Simple Controls Easy to Use:
* AC Auto-Balance automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
* FREE! Built-in TIG pulser helps control heat input in the weld.
* Digital Meter, and simple, well-spaced controls.
* FREE! GTAW (TIG) Handbook and TIG Procedure Guide.
* Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on 9 ft. (2.7 m) input power cord with receptacle. (208/230 volt models only).
* 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles with 20 amp service reliably powers water coolers or other tools.
* Standard torch parts storage compartment and cable hanger keeps you organized.
* Ready-Pak models include a Pro-Torch PTA-17 air-cooled 150 amp torch with new 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Ultra-Flex cable.
* Add an optional understorage cart for extra storage and portability.
* Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine.
* CSA C/US certified.
* Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:212 lbs. (96 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 20.7 x 14.5 x 25.6
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 526 x 368 x 650
| || || || |
|Unit Includes |
Precision TIG 225, Torch Parts Storage Compartment, Torch Hanger, 10 ft. Work Cable and Clamp, Removable Lift Eye, 9 ft. Input Power Cord, NEMA 6-50P Plug, NEMA 6-50R Receptacle, TIG Procedure Guide, GTAW (TIG) Handbook, PTA-17 Pro-Torch TIG Torch (12.5 ft., 1-piece), Gas Regulator with Hose, and Foot Amptrol (K870). Shipped fully assembled. Shielding gas sold separately.
|Recommended General Options |
| || ||K2348-1 || ||Understorage Cart |
|Recommended Stick Options |
| || ||K2374-1 || ||Stick Electrode Holder and Cable |
| || |
|Welding Specifications |
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle ||Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle ||Output Range |
|90/23.4/100% ||90/23.4/100% ||5-230A AC |