|BRAND NEW THERMAL DYNAMICS TRUE SERIES CUTMASTER 42 W/15' TORCH PLASMA CUTTING SYSTEM. 1-4200 INCLUDES POWER SUPPLY, 15 FOOT SL 40 TORCH AND LEADS, SPARE PARTS KIT WITH TIPS & ELECTRODES., INPUT POWER CABLE WITH 120V AND 230V ADAPTERS AND GROUND CLAMP. ALSO INCLUDES HEAVY DUTY STORAGE/CARRY CASE, SAFETY GLOVES (1PR) AND GLASSES (1PR)AND PLASMA CUTTING DVD. . INPUT POWER 120-230v, single phase, 50/60hz, 29/15 amps. Recommended cut 1/4" , 5/8" maximum cut. REPLACES CUTMASTER 39 |
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO ANY OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES. NOW Comes with full 4 year factory warranty.(See warranty facts at Thermal Dynamics)(1 year warranty on torch).
You can call me at 866-854-7380 FROM 8AM to 9PM EST, 7 DAYS A WEEK.
LIST PRICE 1365.00
Thermal Dynamics Plasma Cutter - Cutmaster 42
The new and improved CUTMASTER TRUE Series has been designed with the idea that recommended cut capacity should also be the TRUE cut capacity. The TRUE Cut Series eliminates the concept of having to "buy up", purchasing a machine larger than you actually need.
The CUTMASTER 42 provides the same reliability and performance you have come to expect from the CUTMASTER Series. This 40 Amp plasma cutter produces quality cuts from gage to 1/4" material, AND WILL CUT 1/4" ALL DAY, with Power to cut 5/8". Unlike some of its competition, the CUTMASTER 42 also offers features like auto pilot restart, ATC torch quick disconnect, and automatic voltage selection.
SUGGESTED LIST PRICE $1300.00
Auto Body Repair
Metal Stud Construction
Metal Building & Roofing Construction
Marine Repair & Rental Fleets
- Rugged Design As if a 4 year unlimited power supply warranty .
- Auto Pilot Restart Auto pilot restart comes standard with all CUTMASTER systems for easy, quick cutting on expanded metal.
- Automatic Voltage Selection CUTMASTER 42 accepts standard 120V or 230V input power without hesitation and automatically switches to link up to the available power input. No switching required by the operator.
- *Vent2Shield (V2S) allows the use of considerably smaller compressors (less weight to carry, can be used with 120v) compared to similar 40 amp units.
- Power Punch The CUTMASTER TRUE Series allows you to work all day at our recommended cut capacity. But when you need that extra punch, you can be confident that it's there.
Cutmaster 42 Specs
- Max Output Current - 27 Amp on 120V or 40 on 230V
- Input Voltage - 120-230V, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Input Amps at Max Output
29 Amps AT 120 Volts
15 amps AT 230 Volts
- Duty Cycle - 40% AT 40A
- Recommended Cut - inches (mm) - 1/4" (6)
- Dimensions (H x W x L) - Inches (mm) - 9"x7"x18.5", (228mmx117mmx470mm)
- Weight - 26 lbs. (17.7 kg) Including Unit, Power Cable, Torch and Leads
- Torch Model - SL40
- Air Pressure - psi (bar) - 75 (5.2)
- Flow - cfm (L/m) - 3.2 (91)
- Warranty (Unit/Torch) - 4/1 Parts and Labor
- Made in China to Thermal Dynamics specs, first Chinese product we ever sold where 100% of buyers felt quality was excellent and it did more than they expected and everything it stated it would do and more.
THE FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES AND CONSUMABLES CAN BE ADDED AT TIME OF PURCHASE OF THE PLASMA CUTTER WITH NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING.
9-9096 ELECTRODE (STD/PKG OF 5)
9-0097 START CARTRIDGE
9=9091 TIP 20A-DRAG (STD PKG/5)
9-0093 TIP 40A-DRAG (STD/PKG OF 5)
9-0094 TIP 40A-STAND OFF (STD PKG/5)
9-0098 SHIELD CUP
7-8911 STRAIGHT CUTTING GUIDE KIT
7-8910 CIRCLE & STRAIGHT GUIDE KIT
ALL THESE ITEM AND MORE AVAILABLE IN OUR STORE.