Precision Arc Performance:
* Patented Micro-Start II Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
* Selectable welding modes such as high frequency, scratch start, and Touch Start TIG.
* Higher duty cycles - 275A @ 40% duty cycle.
* Widest welding range in its class 2-340 amps for both AC and DC.
* Excellent stick welder - even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start and Auto Adaptive Arc Force controls (requires optional Advanced Process Panel).
Simple Controls - Easy to Use:
* Redesigned controls are simple and well spaced for effortless setting changes.
* Hidden menu button features up to 7 programmable parameters without cluttering the control panel (requires optional Advanced Process Panel).
* NEW and Improved Auto Balance has been readjusted to have more penetration and improved bead appearance.
* 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles. Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
* Built-in storage compartment for torch consumables.
* Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required - side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.
* Neat/organized cable management with integrated torch holster.
* Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption, noise, motor wear, and dust in the machine.
* CSA C/US certified.
* Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor. Two-year extended warranty available in the U.S. and Canada.
Weight:641 lbs. (291 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 49.7 x 28 x 41
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1262 x 711 x 1041