Thermal Arc Fabricator 211I MIG, TIG & Stick Welder Pkg. (W1004201 with W4014603)
Manufacturer: THERMAL ARC
SKU: THAW1004201, THAW4014603
Unit of Measure: EA
You Save: $281.00 (17%)
SquareTrade © AP6.0
Thermal Arc Fabricator 211i Mig, Tig and Stick Welder W1004201 w/ W4014603 Tig torch kit.
Brand New Thermal Arc Fabricator 211i Mig, Tig and Stick Welder W1004201 w/ W4014603 Tig torch kit. Not refurbished or used. BRAND NEW. Purchase includes a rebate form to claim your FREE Tweco Welding Helmet ($125.00 value). Helmet is delivered from Thermal Arc, while supplies last. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
You may call 1-866-854-7380 from 8AM to 9PM EST 7 days a week with questions
Comes Complete With
Fabricator 211i Power Supply
12 ft. Tweco 220 amp MIG Gun
Contact Tips, .023", .030", .035", .045"
Victor Argon Regulator/Gauge & 10 ft. hose
Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp electrode holder with 13 ft. lead
Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp ground clamp with 10 ft. lead
Drive Rolls, .023"-.030" V Groove, .023"-.035" V Groove, .030"-.035" for fluxcored wire
E6013 General purpose electrodes
Operator manual & CD
9 ft. Power Cord and NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug
230V-115V Adapter Plug & Cable
W26v 12.5ft Tig torch and accessories
Fabricator 3 in 1 211i MP Integrated Welding Package (210A, 115/230V, 1PH, 50/60Hz) MIG/Stick/TIG, 2 Roll, CSA
The new Thermal Arc® Fabricator® 211i is the only product of its kind. It features MIG, Stick and TIG welding capabilities – complete in one integrated portable package. It’s the ultimate compact multiprocess welding system that has changed the game. This portable powerhouse is designed to take on a wide range of MIG, Stick and TIG applications. It can deliver from 10 to 210 Amps of welding output power from 230 Volts input or 150 Amps from 115 VAC. Power like that is how work gets done. This is a high performance machine that can perform anywhere. Weighing less than 58 pounds, it’s approximately half the weight of the competition’s single process MIG equipment. It’s the ideal choice for the light to medium fabrication of steel, stainless steel and aluminum (MIG) across a wide range of user applications. The Fabricator 211i accepts 12
Part Number: W1004201
Warranty: 3 Year
|Process(es) ||MIG (GMAW/FCAW), Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW) |
|Rated Output || |
180A/23V @ 20% Duty Cycle
| || |
145A/22.5V @ 30% Duty Cycle
|Max. Open Circuit Voltage ||62V DC |
|Amperage Range ||10-180 Amp |
|Wire Feed Speed ||100-650 IPM (2.5-17.7 m/min) |
|Weight ||32.2 lbs. (14.6 kg) |
|Applications ||Automotive Repair & Customization |
| ||Farms & Ranches |
| ||Training Institutions |
| ||Maintenance & Repair |
| ||Sheet Metal & Light Fabrication |
| ||On-site & Portable Welding Applications |
| ||Home Hobbyists (DIY) |
Three Process Capability:
MIG (GMAW/FCAW), STICK (SMAW), TIG (GTAW).
* Infinite Voltage Control with optimized starting performance.
* Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
* Tweco MIG Gun w/12 ft. cable and industry standard #4 connection.
* Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
* 4" or 8" Spool capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes * Spool Gun ready.
* Adjustable Burnback Control.
* Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
* Built in Hot Start for easy arc starting.
* Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
* Downslope: Eliminates the crater that can form at the completion of a weld.
* Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability.
* Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 33 lbs. includes shoulder strap.
* Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
* Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
* Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun.
* Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
* Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
* IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
* Intelligent Fan Control: Operates when welding commences to cool components & reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
PayPal: Paypal is preferred payment method.
Credit Cards: Now right here in checkout, select Credit Card Option and enter information exactly as on credit card statement and card. You may change ship to address during check-out. Call 866-854-7380, 8AM to 9PM EST 7 days a week with questions or concerns
We expect payment within 3 days of purchase. We must charge sales tax as follows; Indiana (7%), Ohio (6.5%), Illinois (6.25%), Michigan (6%) and Kentucky (6%).
WE USUALLY SHIP THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER PAYMENT RECEIVED, SAME DAY IN SOME CASES. UPS SENDS TRACKING INFORMATION TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS USED FOR SALE. TRUCK TRACKING INFO SENT IN SEPARATE EMAIL.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO ANY OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES.
All items are covered by Manufacturer warranties.. We will help you with any warranty issues.
Small items shipped by Economy mail, with Priority mail option, or UPS ,each listing shows the standard way it will ship, with options for faster shipping. , , unless you choose 1st or 2nd day air at additional charge. Larger welders are shipped via common carrier of our choice. We get it to your door.
Additional charges for lift gates or special delivery are at your cost.
Some welders are not stock items and will be ordered from manufacturer when paid for. These listings clearly state this in the listing. It usually takes only a few days to ship to you. Some are shipped direct from manufacturer.
WE INSURE ALL SHIPMENTS . NO RETURNS UNLESS DAMAGED BEYOND REASONABLE REPAIR IN SHIPMENT OR AGREED UPON RE-STOCKING AND SHIPPING CHARGES PRIOR TO RETURN.. EXCHANGES ONLY WHEN AGREED BEFORE RETURNING. EXCHANGES AND RETURNS SUBJECT TO 20% RE-STOCK PLUS OUTBOUND SHIPPING CHARGES AND RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES. ALL PRODUCTS COVERED BY MFG. WARRANTIES BY MFG'S. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
ALASKA AND HAWAII BUYERS PLEASE SEND EMAIL FROM "ASK SELLER A QUESTION" above with complete address so we can email you your shipping cost BEFORE CLICKING BUY IT NOW..
Indiana Oxygen Co. has been under same ownership since 1915, making us the Oldest Welding Supply under same ownership in the USA.
We take pride is selling quality Products at fair prices. We ship quickly and insure all shipments at our cost.
Visit Our for more great deals!
Add us to your list!