BRAND NEW LINCOLN Power Mig 180C MIG WELDER PACKAGE K2473-2 with Deluxe Cart K520 and Spoolgun K2532-1 . Not rebuilt, not reconditioned, brand new. Everything you need to weld, just add cylinder and gas and safety equipment, which are listed in another listing.
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Cable Liner
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc® L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield® NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
- K520 Deluxe Cart
- K2532-1 Spoolgun
POWER MIG.® The Professional’s Choice.SM
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
|Input Power || |
|Rated Output || |
|Input Current || |
|Output Range || |
|Solid Wire Size Range ||.025-.035 |
|Cored Wire Size Range ||.030-.045 |
|Wire Feed Speed Range || |
- 50-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D) ||14 in x 10.15 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm) |
|Net Weight ||80.000 lbs. (36.288 kg.) |
THE FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES OR CONSUMABLES MAY BE ADDED AT TIME OF WELDER PURCHASE AT NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING.
LINCOLN KP2744-025T .023-.025 TIPS PK/10
LINCOLN KP2744-030T .030 TIPS PK/10
LINCOLN KP2744-035T .035 TIPS PK/10
LINCOLN KP2744-045T .045 TIPS PKG /10
LINCOLN KP3076-1 GAS DIFFUSER
LINCOLN KP3084-1 GAS LESS NOZZLE
LINCOLN KP3075-1-50F NOZZLE
NR211 030 X 10# SPOOL FLUX CORE WIRE
NR211 .035 X 10# SPOOL FLUX CORE WIRE
NR211 .045 X 10# SPOOL FLUX CORE WIRE
K2377-1 CANVAS COVER
ER70S6 .023 X 11# SPOOL
ER70S6 .030 X 11# SPOOL
ER70S6 .035 X 11# SPOOL
ALL THESE ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN OUR STORE.
Free Shipping to any of the lower 48 states. See below for additional shipping instructions.
THIS WELDER IS SHIPPED DIRECT FROM LINCOLN ELECTRIC ON A SEMI TRUCK, WE NEED GOOD DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER SO TRUCKING CO. CAN CALL AND SET DELIVERY SCHEDULE AS SOMEONE MUST BE THERE TO UNLOAD. WE ALSO SHIP TO UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS'S IF YOU WANT TO SHIP TO A BUSINESS NEAR YOU WITH A DOCK OR FORKLIFT. Comes with full 3 year factory warranty(90 days on gun and cable).
You can call me at 866-854-7380 FROM 5:00AM-7:00PM PT, 7 DAYS A WEEK WITH QUESTIONS