Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
The Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 42 Plasma System (1-4200) has been designed with the idea that recommended cut capacity should also be the true cut capacity. Makes sense, doesn't it? This thinking eliminates the need to "buy up" or feeling like you have to buy a machine more powerful than you need. That means, when Thermal Dynamics says the Cutmaster 42 will cut one-quarter inch material, it will cut it. The Cutmaster 42 is one of the most affordable, highest quality 1/4 inch plasma systems on the market today.
• CUTMASTER 42 power supply
• 20' SL60 torch
• Safety gloves & glasses
• Instructional plasma cutting DVD
• Consumables set
• Heavy-duty carrying case
• Power plug adapters
• Warranty: 4 years
Features and benefits:
• Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
• Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
• Versatile torch makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
• Easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
• Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
• Lighter weight design for maximum portability
Regular Price: $101.50
Special Price: $78.00QTY:
Regular Price: $140.22
Special Price: $125.00QTY:
Regular Price: $269.00
Special Price: $249.99QTY:
Regular Price: $303.00
Special Price: $285.00QTY:
Regular Price: $285.00
Special Price: $270.00QTY:
|Manufacturer's Warranty||4 Years|
|Max Amperage Output||40|
|Usage||Home/Hobby, Light Industrial|
|Input Voltage||120, 230|
|Duty Cycle||40% at 40A|
|Rated Cut||3/8 inch|
|Rated Sever Cut||7/8 inch|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior|