Please answer a few questions to help us find your product easy and fast.
The Tweco Fabricator 181i is the only product of its kind; featuring MIG, Stick and TIG welding capabilities in one integrated portable package. This portable, multiprocess powerhouse is designed to take on a wide range of MIG, Stick and TIG applications. It can deliver from 10 to 180 Amps of welding output power from 230 Volts input. This is a high performance machine that can perform anywhere. Weighing less than 33 pounds, it’s approximately half the weight of the competition’s single process MIG equipment. It’s the ideal choice for the light fabrication of steel, stainless steel and aluminum (MIG) across a wide range of user applications.
• Infinite Voltage Control with optimized starting performance.
• Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
• Tweco MIG Gun w/12 ft. cable and industry standard #4 connection.
• Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
• 4" or 8" Spool capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes
• Spool Gun ready.
• Adjustable Burnback Control.
• Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
• Built in Hot Start for easy arc starting.
• Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
• Downslope: Eliminates the crater that can form at the completion of a weld.
• Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability.
• Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 33 lbs. includes shoulder strap.
• Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
• Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
• Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun.
• Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
• Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
• IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
• Intelligent Fan Control: Operates when welding commences to cool components & reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
• Fabricator 181i Power Supply
• 12 ft. Tweco 220 amp MIG Gun
• Contact Tips, .023", .030", .035", .045"
• Victor Argon Regulator/Gauge & 10 ft. hose
• Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp electrode holder with 13 ft. lead
• Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp ground clamp with 10 ft. lead
• Drive Rolls, .023"-.030" V Groove, .023"-.035" V Groove, .030"-.035" for fluxcored wire
• E6013 General purpose electrodes
• Operator manual & CD
• 9 ft. Power Cord and NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug
• Shoulder Strap
Regular Price: $15.90
Special Price: $12.00QTY:
Regular Price: $373.00
Special Price: $315.00QTY:
Regular Price: $133.00
Special Price: $129.00QTY:
Regular Price: $202.00
Special Price: $179.99QTY:
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Process||Flux-Cored, MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||180|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||30% at 145A, 20% at 180A|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior|
|Input Voltage||208, 320|