Three Process Capability:
MIG (GMAW/FCAW), STICK (SMAW), TIG (GTAW).
• Infinite Voltage Control for precise voltage settings.
• Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
• Tweco Fusion MIG Gun w/10 ft cable and industry standard #4 connection.
• Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
• 4" or 8" Spool Capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes.
• Spool Gun ready.
• Adjustable Burnback Control.
• Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
• Built in Hot Start for easy arc starting.
• Torch W4013802 to be able to TIG is included.
• Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
• Downslope: Eliminates the crater that can form at the completion of a weld.
• Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability.
• Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 33 lbs includes shoulder strap.
• Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
• Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
• Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun.
• Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
• Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
• IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
• Intelligent Fan Control: Operates when welding commences to cool components & reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
Comes Complete with:
• Fabricator 141i Power Supply
• Thermal Arc TIG Torch W4013802
• 10 ft Tweco Fusion 140 Amp MIG Gun
• Victor Argon Regulator/Gauge and 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Hose
• Electrode Holder with 13 ft (4 m) Lead
• Ground Clamp with 10 ft (3 m) Lead
• 4 General Purpose Stick Electrodes (E6013)
• Operator’s Manual & CD
• 10 ft (3 m) Power Cord and NEMA 5-20P 115V AC Plug
• Power adapter - 115V, 20A to 15A
• Shoulder Strap
Bonus Contact Tips (1 each):
• .023 (0.6 mm)
• .030 (0.8 mm) Installed
• .035 (0.9 mm)
• .023" / .030" (0.6 mm / 0.8 mm) V Groove (Installed)
• .030" / .035" (0.8 mm / 0.9 mm) for Flux Cored Wire
Regular Price: $18.00
Special Price: $15.00QTY:
Regular Price: $53.00
Special Price: $35.50QTY:
Regular Price: $27.50
Special Price: $24.64QTY:
Regular Price: $25.30
Special Price: $24.42QTY:
|Mfgs MPN||W1003141, W4013802|
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Process||Flux-Cored, MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||140|
|Usage||Home/Hobby, Light Industrial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior|
|Duty Cycle||20% at 90A, 15% at 140A|