Crown Alloy 1/8 E 410-16 BR.PKG. Stainless Steel ELECTRODE 1 lb TUBE (SE410/EO-BP)
$29.99 Earn 29 Reward Points
1/8 E 410-16 BR.PKG.
*No payments, No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
Crown E 410-16 is a martensitic stainless steel welding wire. It is often used for welding or repairing 12% chromium, air-hardenable stainless steels like types 410, 416, 420, 431 and cast C-15. Crown E 410-16 is also used for overlays on carbon steels and low-alloy steels to resist corrosion and erosion. Crown E 410-16 has a higher hardness than “300 series” stainless steels and is therefore used where resistance to high abrasion is needed. It is often used in valve seats for better galling resistance. To obtain adequate ductility, preheat and post-weld heat-treatment are required.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT:
- Crown Alloy .030 x 2# ER 308 Stainless Steel MIG 2 lb SPOOL (SS308/1E)$37.99 Earn 37 Reward Points
- Crown Alloy 5/32 E 410-16 BR.PKG. Stainless Steel ELECTRODE 1 lb TUBE (SE410/EP-BP)$28.99 Earn 28 Reward Points
- Crown Alloy 16oz "69-W" ANTISPATTER SPRAY Water Based Anti-Spatter SPRAY 16 oz CAN (XW69/C)$22.99 Earn 22 Reward Points
- Crown Alloy 24oz "69" ANTISPATTER SPRAY Nozzle Shield Anti-Spatter SPRAY 24 oz CAN (XC69/C)$29.99 Earn 29 Reward Points
- Crown Alloy 3/16 E 410-16 BR.PKG. Stainless Steel ELECTRODE 1 lb TUBE (SE410/EQ-BP)$28.99 Earn 28 Reward Points
- Crown Alloy 2# PURPLE HEAT EATER Heat Resistant COMPOUND 2 lb JAR (XYHEAT/2)$34.99 Earn 34 Reward Points
- Crown Alloy 16oz "69" ANTISPATTER-DIP Nozzle Shield Anti-Spatter JEL 16 oz JAR (XD69/C)$18.99 Earn 18 Reward Points
|Max Amperage Output||No|