Miller 35' XR-A Aluma Pro Gun (300264)
+ Free Shipping! (Save $582.00)
The industry's most reliable line of push-pull welding guns. The XR-Aluma Pro series guns are professional-grade, featuring the highest duty cycle rating in its class.
• 35 ft Air-Cooled Aluma-Pro Push-Pull Gun.
• 4000 or 5000 specific tension settings ensure the very best wire feeding performance & consistency.
• Threaded quick-change 360-degree rotatable head tubes, over 30 different styles to fit your application.
• Head tubes are FasTip and Bernard Centerfire compatible. Head tubes come standard with FasTip consumables.
• 3-3/4 turn Potentiometer provides better resolution when selecting the right wire speed for the job.
• Replaceable feed cable liner is designed to provide arc consistency & reduce service time.
• Full-length velcro seamed leather jacket with integrated strain reliefs for easy maintenance & protection.
• Quick connectors between the control cable and electrical components (trigger, motor, potentiometer).
• Isolated, common, knurled drive roll helps reduce wear, reducing downtime & cost.
• Easy access to drive assembly and removable head tube reduces service time.
• Pressure release lever allows drive rolls to be held open for wire changeover.
• 100% Duty Cycle at 300A
• 2.5 lbs (1.1kg)
• 70-900 ipm Wire Feed Speed
• Accommodates .030 - 1/16" Aluminum Wire
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT:
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|