Miller Digital Titanium 9400I Series Auto Darkening Welding Helmet (256177)
This helmet is no longer available. The suggested replacement is Miller's T94i (260483) helmet which can be found here.
Welding Supplies from IOC carries only the best welding helmets around. The Miller Digital Titanium 9400I Series Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is a premium welding helmet that welders all aound are going to. It is packed with features like arc tracking technology, new digital controls, and redesigned headgear to give the user maximum comfort ad efficiency while welding. With an inegrated grind shield providing 180 degrees field of viewing along with a 9.22 sq. in viewing area; seeing your masterpiece while you work is no problem. Keeping cool while you work with its silver shell to reflect the heat. The Miller Digital Titanium 9400I Series has enhanced durability with a shock-absorbing gasket to protect the lens from drop impact. It has four operating modes of weld, cut, grind and X-Mode, along with auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc. Finally, this versatile helmet has Auto-Sense and dash feature to set the sensitivity based on the environment.
What's Included: Bonus
The Inside And Outside Cover (Protection) Lenses For No Additional Shipping At Time Of Helmet Purchase.
216326 Outside Lens Pkg Of 5
216327 Inside Lens Pkg Of 5
245818 Grinding Shield (Lens) Ea.
- Miller 9400I Series Grinding Shield/Lens Clear (245818)$12.16 $10.99
- Miller Coolbelt Head Cooling System (245230)$377.46 $310.00
- Miller Hard Hat Adapter For Digital Helmets (222003)$26.42 $23.99
- Miller Mag/Cheater Lenses | .75 Mag (212235)$10.98 $7.99
- Miller Mag/Cheater Lenses | 1.00 Mag (212236)$10.98 $7.99
- Miller Mag/Cheater Lenses | 1.25 Mag (212237)$10.98 $7.99
- Miller Mag/Cheater Lenses | 1.50 Mag (212238)$10.98 $7.99
- Miller Mag/Cheater Lenses | 2.00 Mag (212240)$10.98 $7.99
- Miller Mag/Cheater Lenses | 2.25 Mag (212241)$10.98 $7.99
- Miller Mag/Cheater Lenses | 2.50 Mag (212242)$10.98 $7.99
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Recommended Process||Cutting/Grinding, MIG, Stick, TIG|