Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder, and Accessories (907614)
Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder (907614) is the brand new Millermatic 211 featuring inverter technology and Advanced Auto-Set. Miller has updated and improved what has been the best selling MIG welder ever! The Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder (907614) is ideal for maintenance and repair (MRO) applications, Auto/Cycle shops, Farm and Ranch jobs and DIY/Hobby Welding. The new Advanced Auto-Set feature of the Millermatic 211 works on multiple types of material and with multiple gases; you're sure to love the versatility of the this MIG welder. This machine also works with .024 wire diameters (and also .030 and .035 inch). Setup is a breeze; simply select your material type and gas, select your wire diameter, choose material thickness, and start welding. It's that simple.
A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Advanced Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the guesswork! Simply set the material type and gas, set the wire diameter, set the material thickness and start welding!
Welds Thickest Material in its Class
With the highest output in its class, the Millermatic 211 can weld up to 3/8 in. in a single pass.
Inverter Technology offers more power in a lighter package; a nearly 50% weight reduction means this portable powerhouse weighs in at only 38 lbs. Inverter Technology also produces a faster-reacting arc that's more forgiving of variations in travel speed and length.
This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the small MIG category! No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up.
Durable Cast Aluminum Drive System
Incorporates dual groove quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob, all designed to make setup easier and faster.
Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
Auto Spool Gun Detect
If you thought welding aluminum was easy on the old 211, you're going to love what Miller's done with this Millermatic 211. Simply plug in Miller's Spoolmate 100 or their Spoolmate 150 gun and the machine detects which one you're using and configures itself. How easy is that?
Miller's Multi-Voltage Plug allows you to connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools; simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Tip Saver' Short Circuit Protection
Shuts down output when tip is shorted to the work, extending contact tip life and protecting internal components from damage. Trigger reset permits quick reset at torch rather than unit.
Comes complete with:
• Millermatic 211 power source
• 6 ft (1.8 m) power cord and plug
• 10 ft (3 m), MDX 100 MIG gun and cable assembly (Accepts Miller MDX Consumables)
• 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
• Smith Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flowgauge with hose
• Spool of Hobart .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
• Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
• Dual-groove quick-change drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire
• Factory-installed gas solenoid valve
• Information/settings chart
• Material thickness gauge #229895
• Miller Spoolmate 100 Spoolgun (300371)
• Miller Running Gear/Cart (301239)
• Miller 211 Cover (301262)
- Miller MDX 100 Acculock .030 Consumables Kit (1880273)$51.18 $41.99
- Miller MDX 100 Acculock .035 Consumables Kit (1880274)$51.18 $41.99
- Miller AccuLock MDX Contact Tips (Pkg/10)As low as $13.99 was $22.70
- Miller AccuLock MDX 100 MIG Gun Nozzle (Pkg/2)As low as $28.99 was $34.52
- Miller AccuLock MDX 100 MIG Gun Liner (10 Foot) (LMXA-10)As low as $20.99 was $25.38
- Miller Heavy-Duty MIG/Stick GlovesAs low as $32.99 was $44.36
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||210|
|Usage||Home/Hobby, Light Industrial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||20% at 90A (120V), 30% at 150A (230V)|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior|
|Input Voltage||120, 230|