Miller Syncrowave 250 DX TIG/Stick Runner Welder Complete (951117)
*No payments, No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
Brand New Miller Syncrowave 250 Dx TIG Runner Systemcomplete with 3x coolingCOOLING System And With Torch And 4 Gallons Of Coolant.( 951117 )Same As 951069--Only Difference Is Miller Changed Name Of Coolant
Everything you need to weld, just add cylinder and gas, And TIG Torch Consumables, which are listed in another listing.
Click Here For Complete Spec: Page http://www.millerwelds.com/pdf/spec_sheets/AD4-2.pdf
Comes with full 3 year factory warranty. Picture Of Welder Shows Optional Pulser Module And Sequencer Module, Upper Left Side Of Panel.
Syncrowave 250 Dx
Industry standard - Syncrowave 250 Dx has proven itself time and time again in the most demanding applications. Its industrial design and construction ensure reliable operation for years to come.
List Price (Us$)
Welding Amperage Range
Comes Complete With
| || |
New! Coolmate 3X cooler option features a 3-gallon cooling system. A flow indicator provides visual indication that the system is working. The Coolmate 3X is also equipped with an external filter to stop any foreign objects from entering the water-cooled torch cable for better flow and longer life.
Syncro Start for customized arc starts allows the operator to choose from three different starting conditions to optimize the application according to tungsten diameter and material thickness.
Squarewave output with Ac balance control features adjustable penetration and cleaning action while increasing arc stability on various aluminum alloys, and helps eliminate tungsten spitting and arc rectification.
Dual digital meters allow for quick and easy viewing of actual and preset values of amperage and voltage.
Last procedure recall automatically recalls the last procedure set-up when switching polarity.
Built-in preflow/postflow provides 0.2 - 5 seconds of preflow and 0 - 50 seconds of postflow.
Built-in consumable storage located on the front panel allows the operator to store and readily access the needed consumables to be more productive.
Fan-On-Demand operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
Lift-Arc start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
Lvc Line Voltage Compensation
Adaptive Hot Start for Stick
- Miller Cover For Syncrowave 250DX/350LX TIG Welder (195320)$142.80 $124.99 Earn 125 Reward Points
- Miller Wireless Foot Control (300429)$845.37 $675.00 Earn 675 Reward Points
- Miller Wireless Hand Control (300430)$1,120.09 $885.00 Earn 885 Reward Points
- Miller RCCS-14 Hand Amp and Contactor Control (043688)$270.89 $225.00 Earn 225 Reward Points
- Miller RMS-14 Momentary Pushbutton (187208)$200.85 $179.99 Earn 180 Reward Points
- Miller TIG Gloves$29.99 Earn 26 Reward Points
- E3 1/16 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Thoriared Tungsten$18.98 $16.99 Earn 17 Reward Points
- E3 3/32 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Tungsten$34.18 $26.99 Earn 27 Reward Points
- E3 1/8 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Thoriared Tungsten$64.27 $39.99 Earn 40 Reward Points
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||310|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% at 200A, 40% at 250A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||200, 230, 460|