Optrel e650 Series Red Helmet (1006.310)
*No payments, No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
The Optrel e650 Series Red Helmet (1006.310) is an excellent choice for welders who are looking for performance and comfort on a budget. Ideal for most welding processes, you'll appreciate the continuous variable sensitivity control and delay function, enabling you to customize your settings based on your specific welding applications.
• Sensitivity Control – Welders working in close proximity to one another can adjust the Sensitivity of their ADF, preventing it from responding too soon or not at all to their arc flash. This can also be used when welding at low amperages and the ADF does not darken.
• Opening Delay – The Opening Delay function allows welders to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light, making the transition easier on the eyes.
• Sensor Slide – Optrel’s patented Sensor Slide allows the detection angle to be reduced from 120 degrees to 60 degrees, preventing the ADF from responding to nearby welders’ arcs.
• Overhead Welding – The Optrel expert line’s curved helmet design deflects smoke, particles, and other debris when performing overhead welding.
• Respiratory Protection – Available with e3000 powered air purifying respirator
• Multi-Purpose Use – Appropriate for grinding and overhead welding
• Shade Level – DIN 4/9-13
• Grind Mode – DIN 4
• Power – Solar Cells and 2 CR2032 Batteries
- Optrel Hard Hat Adapter (5011.180)$22.95 $21.00
- Optrel Headgear (5003.250)$31.99 $27.99
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 2.0 Mag (5000.052)$23.25 $20.00
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 1.0 Mag (5000.050)$23.25 $20.00
- Optrel Parking Buddy Belt Clip (5002.900)$24.99 $18.99
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 1.5 Mag (5000.051)$23.25 $20.00
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 2.5 Mag (5000.053)$23.25 $20.00
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior|
|Recommended Process||Cutting/Grinding, MIG, Stick|