The Power Mig 210 has been discontinued as of summer 2023. The suggested replacement is the Power MIG 215 MPi (K4876-1).
The Lincoln Power MIG 210 MP Multi Process Welder is designed for the hobbyist and contractor alike who wants to do MIG, Stick, TIG and flux-core welding. Thanks to digital controls and a color display, setup and operation are a breeze while the all-metal wire drive and rugged construction make it rugged and ready for any project you can throw at it. Ideal for the welding novice, the 210 MP has plenty of room to grow when you're skills are ready to make the jump to more advanced projects.
210 amps of output gives you the power to take on the biggest projects; up to 3/8 in. (10 mm) material with MIG, and for even thicker materials, use 5/32 in. Stick electrodes. Dual input voltages means you can plug it in anywhere, and at 40 lbs. you can take it everywhere. The digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy.
Please note: this Power MIG 210 MP does not include the TIG torch kit. This machine is TIG capable (with the purchase of the TIG kit), but since it is DC only, you cannot TIG weld aluminum.
• MIG, Stick and TIG welding capabilities
• 210 amps output
• Extremely portable - Only 40 lb.
• Dual voltage Input Cables - 110V or 230V
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Gas and Gasless Nozzles
• Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed gun)
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample 2 lb Spool of SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
• Sampe 1 lb Spool of Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
• .025-.030 in and .035 inch Drive Rolls
• .030 - .045 Knurled Drive Rolls
• .025 - .035 and .045 inch Wire Guides
• Replacement Screen Shield
Phase: Single Phase