Miller Tweco/Dinse Adapter (210061)
$24.00 Earn 24 Reward Points
Tweco Dinse Adapter
*No payments, No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
One-piece adapter with Tweco-style male plug (to power source) on one end and Dinse-style female receptacle (for weld cable connection) on other end.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT:
- 25 Ft. 1/0 Welding Cable Boxed Flexaprene (DWCCAB1/0-25)$65.00 Earn 65 Reward Points
- Tweco TwecoTong 300 AMP Electrode Holder (T-732)$44.50 $32.00 Earn 32 Reward Points
- Tweco TwecoTong 200 AMP Electrode Holder (T-532)$35.99 $28.00 Earn 28 Reward Points
- 50 Ft. 1/0 Welding Cable Boxed Flexaprene (DWCCAB1/0-50)$123.95 $115.00 Earn 115 Reward Points
- Tweco TwecoTong 250 AMP Electrode Holder (T-316)$40.99 $30.00 Earn 30 Reward Points
- 100 Ft. 1/0 Welding Cable Boxed Flexaprene (DWCCAB1/0-100)$246.95 $215.00 Earn 215 Reward Points
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
Miller Tweco/Dinse Adapter (210061)5 stars - "Great adapter" Ds83 I used this adapter to take a 4 gauge welding cable put a 200 amp electrode holder on one end and 50mm dinse male so i can plug into most welders I use this plug to go from 50mm dinse to tweco male it's an excellent adapter all the cable the company I work at uses is 2/0 with twecos ends this allows me to use a light stinger which I can burn 1/8 7018 all day long without the weight of the 2/0 cable you can also run 7018 5/32 for a few hours but after awhile it gets to hot this connector works great is built strong and lasts.