The Renegade 300i has an unprecedented power to weight ratio, and the compact design makes it easy to carry to and from the jobsite. This welder is ideal for operation in high ambient temperatures and carries a 40 percent duty cycle at 300 amps. The Renegade has 3 memory settings for quick and easy access to welding parameters. The intuitive digital display has large buttons and allows the user to see parameters from a distance. The Renegade also features an integrated latch system, allowing the user to wrap the control cables quickly and move to the next jobsite.
• Input Voltage: 230V-480V Single or 3-Phase
• Weight: 33 lbs
• Dimensions: 18.1" L x 7.9" W x 12.6" H
• Input Voltage: 230-460V | 50/60 Hz
• Duty Cycle (Stick): 40% at 300A | 60% at 250A | 100% at 200A
• Renegade Power Source
• 10' Power cord (no plug)
• (2) 50mm Connectors
• 15' 2/0 T316 Electrode Holder
• 15' 4/0 GC-500 Work Clamp
This welder is DC only and can NOT TIG weld aluminum.