Lincoln Electric Fleetweld 37 electrodes are a versatile, deep penetrating steel electrode with smooth, stable arc characteristics. It’s used for the welding of mild steels, galvanized and some low alloy steels. The coating produces a forceful, spray-type arc, resulting in deep penetrating welds. The slag is thin and easily removable. Lincoln Fleetweld 37 electrodes can be used in all welding positions. Packaging comes as a 50 pound carton.
These electrodes must be ordered in quantities of 4 cartons or more.
• Operable with low amperages on sheet metal
• Excellent bead appearance
• Slag control accommodates vertical down welding
• Sheet metal
• Irregular short welds that change positions
• Maintenance or repair welding
• For use with small AC welders with low OCV