The Miller Dynasty 210 offers pulse on/off, pulse frequency, peak duty cycle, background amperage, initial amperage, initial slope time, final slope time and final amperage control.
• Memory Card Port - Easily update software & expand product features
• Cooler Power Supply (CPS) - Integrated 120-volt dedicated use receptacle for the coolmate 1.3
• Cooler-On-Demand - Feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed
• Pro-Set - Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters
• Standby / Power Switch / Sleep Time - Programmable feature will power down the machine if is sits idle for a specified time
• Process: AC/DC TIG/Stick
• Input Power: 1 or 3 Phase (120-480V)
• Amperage Range: 1-210 A
• Material Thickness: .002 - 1/4" Steel | .012 - 1/4" Aluminum
• Dimensions: 22.4"L X 8.6"W X 13.6"H
• Weight: 47 lbs
• AC Balance: 50-99%
• AC Frequency: 20-400 Hz
• Pulse: Off - 500 PPS
Wireless Remote Control Compatible
Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions.
Lift-Arc starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
Blue Lightning - High Frequency Arc Starter
For TIG non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters. Easy to set up and increases productivity.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
Allows for any input voltage hookup (115-480 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable.
• Advance Squarewave provides a fast freezing puddle, deep penetration, and fast travel speeds.
• Soft Squarewave is used for a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action.
• Sine wave is for customers that like a traditional arc. It is quiet with good wetting.
• Triangular wave reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. It provides fast travel speeds.
AC and DC TIG Features
• Extended AC balance (30-99%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
• AC frequency (20-250 hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc.
• DC TIG provides exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
• Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
• Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
• AC frequency control adds additional stability when Stick welding in AC for smoother welds.
• Low OCV Stick is a simple design that reduces open-circuit voltage to 5-10 VDC when power source is not in use. This built-in circuit design eliminates the need for add-on voltage reducers.
Comes Complete With
Dynasty 210 power source with CPS
Small Runner Cart (301318)
8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord (No Plug)