7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality
Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings.
Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
For portability and reliability this inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Capabilities include MIG, pulsed MIG and flux-cored welding.
Portability - Machine only weighs 84 lb.
Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to the Millermatic 252.
Optional EZ-Latch running gear
Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability.
• Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) power cord
• 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-Amp MDX 250 MIG Gun for steel wire
• 10 ft (3 m) 100-Amp MDX 100 MIG Gun for silicon bronze wire
• 12 ft (3.7 m) 200-Amp Bernard BTB Gun for aluminum wire
• 10 ft. (3 m) work cable and clamp and 50mm Dinse-style connector
• Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
• .024 V-Groove drive rolls for steel wire
• .030/.035 Reversible V-Groove drive rolls for steel and silicon bronze wire
• .035/.047 Reversible U-Groove drive rolls for aluminum wire
• MDX Consumables for .024/.030/.035 wire
• BTB Centerfire Consumables for .047 aluminum wire
• 8 in./10 lb spool of .030 steel wire
• 8 in./5 lb spool of .035 silicone bronze wire
• 8 in/5 lb spool of .047 5554 aluminum wire
• Material Thickness Gauge
• EZ-Latch Dual Cylinder Cart with Elevated Gun and Cable Rack
• Chains to secure gas cylinder
• Protective Cover (301524)
•Millermatic setup guide
Phase: Single Phase