All Steelmax cutters ship with a pilot pin installed at no extra charge. Please see "specs" tab for all sizing and part number references.
Annular Cutter Advantages Over Twist Drills
• Eliminates costly and time consuming step-drilling
• Significantly less drilling time (3-4 times faster)
• Longer tool life (5-10 times more holes per cutter)
• More accurate and higher quality holes
• Easily drill on curved surfaces like pipe and tubing
• Create overlapping holes
Steelmax TCT cutters are made with the highest quality carbide available and are extremely well suited to work on harder materials and higher speed applications. TCT cutters are most cost effective for larger holes (over 1-1/2″ in diameter) and in thicker materials (2″ and over).
Steelmax high-performance cutting fluid should be used with all annular cutters for optimal cutting performance and to extend cutter life. The Steelmax brand cutting fluid is a water-based cutting fluid that is bio-degradeable and does not require time-consuming cleanup prior to welding or assembling parts.