Miller Maxstar 150 STH TIG Welder (907136)
*No payments, No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
This item is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is the Maxstar 161 STH (907711) which can be found here.
The Miller MaxStar 150 STH TIG/Stick Welder is a lightweight, portable, DC output machine that utilizes both non-contact High Frequency and Lift-Arc technology. Lift-Arc technology provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
Use On 115 AND 230 Volt Input Power
Miller's Multi Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 volt power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Latest Inverter Technology Provides Amazing Power Per Pound Performance
By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 150s, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings - all in a small, light-weight package.
Easier to TIG Weld Thin Gauge Material
Too much heat added to thin material usually ends up in warpage of the item being welded. By using the Pulser feature included in the Maxstar 150 STH, you minimize the heat put into the work piece. This allows you to weld that thin material with less warpage. We've also taken much of the complication out of deciding what pulse frequency to select, because we've streamlined the setting choices down to four of the most used fixed pulse frequencies.
No Need For A Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch
With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxtsar 150 eliminates the need for a bulky TIG torch with a gas valve.
Compact Design Allows for Great Portability
At less than 14 lbs, this inverter-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken anywhere. It's an excellent tool for the maintenance and repair professional who needs a welder that can be easily taken with them to the job. This eliminates the need for long lead extensions and eliminates unwanted cable clutter.
Comes complete with:
• Maxstar 150 STH power source
• 10 ft (3 m) primary cord with (2) MVP plugs
• MVP plug 5-15P (115 V, 15 A) (219261)
• MVP plug 6-50P (230 V, 50 A) (219258)
• 13 ft (4 m) stick electrode holder with 25 mm Dinse Connector
• 10 ft (3 m) work clamp with 25 mm dinse connector
• International flow-thru adapter
• Shoulder Strap
- Miller Black Digital Performance Auto Darkening Welding Helmet (282000)$244.00 $179.99 Earn 179 Reward Points
- Miller Leather Welding JacketSpecial Price $139.99 Earn 139 Reward Points was $175.66
- Miller WeldX Welding Sleeves (247137)$0.00 Earn 46 Reward PointsOut of stock
- Miller American Pride Welding Cap$17.18 Earn 14 Reward Points
- Miller Heavy-Duty MIG/Stick Gloves$31.49 Earn 24 Reward Points
- Miller Indura Cloth Welding JacketSpecial Price $41.95 Earn 41 Reward Points was $44.51
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||150|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||35% at 100A, 30% at 150A|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||115, 230|