Miller MaxStar 150 STL TIG Welder (907135)
This item is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is the Maxstar 161 STL (907710) which can be found here.
The Miller MaxStar 150 STL TIG/Stick Welder is a lightweight, portable, DC output machine that utilizes Lift-Arc technology. Lift-Arc technology provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
Use On 115 AND 230 Volt Input Power
Miller's Multi Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 volt power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Latest Inverter Technology Provides Amazing Power Per Pound Performance
By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 150s, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings - all in a small, light-weight package.
Compact Design Allows For Great Portability
At less than 14 pounds, this little inverter-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken anywhere. It's an excellent tool for the maintenance and repair professional who needs a welder that can be easily taken to the job. This eliminates the need for long lead extensions and eliminates unwanted cable clutter.
No Need For A Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch
With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxtsar 150 eliminates the need for a bulky TIG torch with a gas valve.
Comes complete with:
• Maxstar 150 STL power source
• 10 ft (3 m) primary cord with (2) MVP plugs
• MVP plug 5-15P (115 V, 15 A) (219261)
• MVP plug 6-50P (230 V, 50 A) (219258)
• 13 ft (4 m) stick electrode holder with 25 mm Dinse Connector
• 10 ft (3 m) work clamp with 25 mm dinse connector
• International flow-thru adapter
• Shoulder Strap
- Miller Leather Welding JacketAs low as $205.00 was $245.25
- Miller Heavy-Duty MIG/Stick GlovesAs low as $32.99 was $44.36
- Miller Indura Cloth Welding JacketAs low as $43.99 was $59.02
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||150|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||35% at 100A, 30% at 150A|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||115, 230|
This item is no longer available from Miller. The MaxStar 150 STL has now been replaced by the MaxStar 160 STL.