Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG Welder (907596)
*No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
We no longer stock this particular model. You can similar models here.
Looking to TIG right out of the box? The Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG Welder (907596) is ideal for your light-industrial and personal applications. The user-friendly interface makes setting up the machine a breeze and thanks to Miller's attention to quality, you'll get years and years of powerful performance.
The Syncrowave is incredibly easy to set up. Turn on teh power, select your process (AC TIG, DC TIG, or DC Stick), set your amperage based on the material thickness, and start welding. It's really that easy!
Weighing in at 133.5 lbs, the Syncrowave comes with built in running gear and storage space to transport everything you need to get your project done.
Squarewave Output with AC Balance:
Features adjustable oxide cleaning which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
Low Power Draw:
Inverter-based power source provides full welding output from 230 V while drawing less than 30 amps.
Upgradeable and Expandable:
Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology:
Allows for any input voltage hookup (115-230 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Use It On 115 AND 230 Volt Input Power:
Miller's Multi-Voltage Plug allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools; simply chose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Comes complete with:
• Syncrowave 210 power source
• 10 ft (3 m) primary cord
• 2 MVP plugs for 115 V and 230 V
• 12 ft (3.8 m) 150 A TIG torch with Dinse connector
• 12 ft (3.8 m) work cable with clamp and Dinse connector
• Electrode holder with Dinse connector
• RFCS-14 foot control with 20 ft (6 m) cord
• Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
• Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack
- Miller Cover for Millermatic 212, 252, 350P MIG Welder (195142)$159.00 $145.00 Earn 145 Reward Points
- Miller RCCS-14 Hand Amp and Contactor Control (043688)$284.60 $245.00 Earn 245 Reward Points
- Weldtec TIG Torch Accessory Kit for WP17 150Amp (AK-1718)$53.00 $35.50 Earn 35 Reward Points
- Miller Wireless Foot Control (300429)$888.15 $695.00 Earn 695 Reward Points
- Miller TIG GlovesSpecial Price $25.99 Earn 26 Reward Points was $191.76
- E3 1/16 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Thoriated Tungsten$19.98 $18.99 Earn 18 Reward Points
- E3 3/32 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Tungsten$37.01 $29.99 Earn 29 Reward Points
- E3 1/8 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Thoriated Tungsten$64.27 $39.99 Earn 39 Reward Points
- Miller Syncrowave 210 AC Frequency Memory Card (301127)$254.47 $235.00 Earn 235 Reward Points
- Miller Syncrowave 210 DC Pulse Memory Card (301128)$254.47 $235.00 Earn 235 Reward Points
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||210|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% Duty Cycle|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||115, 230|