Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG Welder (907596)
$3,352.82 $2,645.00 Earn 2645 Reward Points
+ Free Shipping! (Save $707.82)
The latest & greatest in Syncrowaves.
*No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
Looking to TIG right out of the box? The Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG Welder (907596) is ideal for your light-industrial and personal applications. The user-friendly interface makes setting up the machine a breeze and thanks to Miller's attention to quality, you'll get years and years of powerful performance.
The Syncrowave is incredibly easy to set up. Turn on teh power, select your process (AC TIG, DC TIG, or DC Stick), set your amperage based on the material thickness, and start welding. It's really that easy!
Weighing in at 133.5 lbs, the Syncrowave comes with built in running gear and storage space to transport everything you need to get your project done.
Squarewave Output with AC Balance:
Features adjustable oxide cleaning which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
Low Power Draw:
Inverter-based power source provides full welding output from 230 V while drawing less than 30 amps.
Upgradeable and Expandable:
Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology:
Allows for any input voltage hookup (115-230 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Use It On 115 AND 230 Volt Input Power:
Miller's Multi-Voltage Plug allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools; simply chose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Comes complete with:
• Syncrowave 210 power source
• 10 ft (3 m) primary cord
• 2 MVP plugs for 115 V and 230 V
• 12 ft (3.8 m) 150 A TIG torch with Dinse connector
• 12 ft (3.8 m) work cable with clamp and Dinse connector
• Electrode holder with Dinse connector
• RFCS-14 foot control with 20 ft (6 m) cord
• Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
• Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT:
- Miller Cover for Millermatic 212, 252, 350P MIG Welder (195142)$159.00 $145.00 Earn 145 Reward Points
- Miller RCCS-14 Hand Amp and Contactor Control (043688)$284.60 $245.00 Earn 245 Reward Points
- Weldtec TIG Torch Accessory Kit for WP17 150Amp (AK-1718)$57.16 $35.99 Earn 35 Reward Points
- Miller Wireless Foot Control (300429)$888.15 $695.00 Earn 695 Reward Points
- Miller TIG GlovesSpecial Price $25.99 Earn 25 Reward Points was $191.76
- E3 1/16 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Thoriated Tungsten$19.98 $18.99 Earn 18 Reward Points
- E3 3/32 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Tungsten$37.01 $29.99 Earn 29 Reward Points
- E3 1/8 X 7 Ground Tungsten Electrodes Pkg/10 Replaces 2% Thoriated Tungsten$64.27 $44.99 Earn 44 Reward Points
- Miller Syncrowave 210 AC Frequency Memory Card (301127)$254.47 $235.00 Earn 235 Reward Points
- Miller Syncrowave 210 DC Pulse Memory Card (301128)$254.47 $235.00 Earn 235 Reward Points
|Material||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||210|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||60% Duty Cycle|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
|Input Voltage||115, 230|
Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG Welder (907596)5 stars - "Nice machine for beginners" SoCal This is a nice tig welder for beginners. Easy to setup. If you're gonna buy this welder, make sure you have the pure argon already and some filler rods. This got drop shipped to me and got it in 5 days. I recommend these guys. I've searched for the cheapest price online and these guys have it. Excellent service and I got my tig welder in excellent condition.
Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG Welder (907596)4 stars - "Another Example of Fine Miller Quality" Bird Man This machine is great. It's so easy to set up and use. I have run it for hours on end and have yet to have it over load the duty cycle. It's just a great machine at a fair price for moderate industrial use and the die hard hobbyist. So glad I got this unit instead of the Diversion 180 which I initially had my sights set on. i feel it was worth the extra money i paid for it.
Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG Welder (907596)5 stars - "Miller Syncrowave 210" Clint S. I purchased this machine as an alternative to buying an older syncrowave that I am used to. Even though thus machine comes stock with an air cooled torch, it has all the power I have needed so far and I haven't noticed any real problem with it after really burning some rod in for a couple hours. I am very pleased so far, and would definitely recommend it, and the package I bought came with the spoolmate 150 and was preloaded with the high frequency and spool mate software so there was no need to install it, I opened the box assembled the spoolmate plug as per the instructions, hooked up some gas and started welding. I didn't even start playing with or adjusting anything for a couple hours, it welded perfectly right off the pallet. I've wanted to have my own tig welder for some time now nad this is exactly what I was expecting. Miller has definitely got my vote for best on the market.
Miller Syncrowave 210 TIG Welder (907596)5 stars - "Very happy" Guest I'm very pleased with this product. No complaints.