Optrel e3000 PAPR with e680 Helmet (4550.100)
Out of stock
$1,862.52 $1,245.00 Earn 2490 Reward Points
+Free Shipping! (Save $617.52)
*Stop breathing in metal.
*No payments, No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
While supplies last, order a PAPR system from Optrel and receive a FREE carry bag! No rebate to fill out and submit; simply order an Optrel PAPR and receive a FREE carry bag with your order.
The Optrel e3000 PAPR with e680 Helmet (4550.100) is Optrel's best selling helmet paired with their innovative HEPA class Th3 filter that blocks more than 99.8% of particulates for increased safety. The Optrel e3000 PAPR provides maximum protection against exposures to smoke, dust, and other particulates. It's lightweight design and easy to access buttons make wearing it a pleasure.
Respiratory Protection – The e3000’s innovative HEPA class Th3 filters blocks more than 99.8% of particulates for increased safety. Its face seal prevents welders from being exposed to smoke and other debris when working.
Two-Channel Air Distribution – Its unique internal design presents clean air to the mouth and nose, and to the forehead for cooling, improving overall comfort while reducing fatigue over time. Welders can adjust to three levels of air flow depending on environmental needs or personal comfort preferences (200 to 240 nl/min).
Ergonomically Designed – The e3000’s belt-based blower unit sits comfortably at the welder’s center of gravity, with easy access buttons to control the unit. Its hose connections on the helmet and blower swivel to ensure full range of movement, reducing the potential for tangling or snagging on surrounding structures.
Enhanced Productivity – Integrated flow sensors perform an automatic air flow check at start up, eliminating the need for welders to manually check their system each time of use. Plus, its rechargeable battery operates up to 12 hours continuously without replacement.
Audible Alarms – Audible and visible alarms alert welders of a missing or clogged filter, and when the battery is running low.
Maximum Protection – Provides maximum protection from exposures to smoke, dust, and other particulates, including Hexavalent chromium (CrVI).
NIOSH Certification – P100 (42 CFR 84)
Filter – HEPA Class Th3
Air Flow – 3 Levels (200 – 240 nl/min)
Battery – Li-Ion rechargeable (approx. 12 hours of continuous use per full-charge)
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT:
- Optrel Outside Cover Lens for e680, e684 and VegaView Welding Helmets Pkg/5 (5000.212)$29.33 $25.00 Earn 25 Reward Points
- Optrel Inside Cover Lens for e680, e684 and VegaView Welding Helmets Pkg/5 (5000.001)$10.00 Earn 10 Reward Points
- Optrel Hard Hat Adapter (5011.180)$22.95 $21.00 Earn 21 Reward Points
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 1.0 Mag (5000.050)$23.25 $20.00 Earn 20 Reward Points
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 2.5 Mag (5000.053)$23.25 $20.00 Earn 20 Reward Points
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 2.0 Mag (5000.052)$23.25 $20.00 Earn 20 Reward Points
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 1.5 Mag (5000.051)$23.25 $20.00 Earn 20 Reward Points
- Optrel Parking Buddy Belt Clip (5002.900)$24.99 $14.99 Earn 14 Reward Points
- Optrel Headgear (5003.250)$31.99 $27.99 Earn 27 Reward Points
- Optrel Sweatband - Front - Set of 2 (5004.073)$7.99 Earn 7 Reward Points
- Optrel Sweatband - Back - Set of 2 (5004.020)$7.99 Earn 7 Reward Points
- Optrel e3000 Blower Kit (4551.100)$1,104.66 $999.99 Earn 999 Reward Points
- Optrel e3000 HE Particulate Filter (4088.200)$34.99 Earn 34 Reward Points
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Recommended Process||Cutting/Grinding, MIG, Stick|
Optrel e3000 PAPR with e680 Helmet (4550.100)3 stars - "Poor support" George Internal battery failed, they would not replace or repair. The battery was poted in and not replaceable. This was on a different model. The point here is they would not consider repair on a $500 unit that was 6 months old and used 4 times . It was stored in the original box, light could not get to the unit to keep the battery charged. No place was that mentioned in the Docs. Resulting in a dead battery that would not recharge