Optrel e3000 PAPR with e684 Helmet (4550.103)
+Free Shipping! (Save $763.52)
Stop breathing in metal.
*No payments, No interest for 6 months! Check Out with Paypal
While supplies last, order a PAPR system from Optrel and receive a FREE carry bag! No rebate to fill out and submit; simply order an Optrel PAPR and receive a FREE carry bag with your order.
The Optrel e3000 PAPR with e684 Helmet (4550.103) is Optrel's top of the line helmet paired with their innovative HEPA class three filter that blocks more than 99.8% of particulates for increased safety. The Optrel e3000 PAPR provides maximum protection against exposures to smoke, dust, and other particulates. It's lightweight design and easy to access buttons make wearing it a pleasure.
Respiratory Protection – The e3000’s innovative HEPA class Th3 filters blocks more than 99.8% of particulates for increased safety. Its face seal prevents welders from being exposed to smoke and other debris when working.
Two-Channel Air Distribution – Its unique internal design presents clean air to the mouth and nose, and to the forehead for cooling, improving overall comfort while reducing fatigue over time. Welders can adjust to three levels of air flow depending on environmental needs or personal comfort preferences (200 to 240 nl/min).
Ergonomically Designed – The e3000’s belt-based blower unit sits comfortably at the welder’s center of gravity, with easy access buttons to control the unit. Its hose connections on the helmet and blower swivel to ensure full range of movement, reducing the potential for tangling or snagging on surrounding structures.
Enhanced Productivity – Integrated flow sensors perform an automatic air flow check at start up, eliminating the need for welders to manually check their system each time of use. Plus, its rechargeable battery operates up to 12 hours continuously without replacement.
Audible Alarms – Audible and visible alarms alert welders of a missing or clogged filter, and when the battery is running low.
Maximum Protection – Provides maximum protection from exposures to smoke, dust, and other particulates, including Hexavalent chromium (CrVI).
PAPR Quick Specs
• NIOSH Certification - P100 (42 CFR 84)
• Filter - HEPA Class Th3
• Air Flow - 3 Levels (200 – 240 nl/min)
• Blower Unit Weight - 3.5 lbs (including filter, belt and battery)
• Battery – Li-Ion rechargeable (approx. 12 hours of continuous use per full-charge)
• e684 Welding Helmet
• Blower Unit with Hose and Belt
• Protection Sleeve
• TH3P R SL Filter
• Battery and Battery Charger
• Instruction Manual
• 2 Year Mfg Warranty (no battery warranty)
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT:
- Optrel e3000 PAPR Battery (4551.211)$155.04 $132.99
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 1.0 Mag (5000.050)$23.25 $20.00
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 1.5 Mag (5000.051)$23.25 $20.00
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 2.0 Mag (5000.052)$23.25 $20.00
- Optrel Mag/Cheater Lens | 2.5 Mag (5000.053)$23.25 $20.00
- Optrel Parking Buddy Belt Clip (5002.900)$24.99 $18.99
- Optrel Headgear (5003.250)$31.99 $27.99
- Optrel e3000 Blower Kit (4551.100)$1,104.66 $999.99
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|
|Recommended Process||Cutting/Grinding, MIG, Stick, TIG|
Optrel e3000 PAPR with e684 Helmet (4550.103)5 stars - "An absolute must for the serious welder" Cleanlungs This system is the best PAPR I've used (also own the 3M one). I totally love the 3 fan speeds and the adjustable air vent in the helmet. It is light weigh and the battery lasts all day. For someone welding all day this system is a must. No more gasping for air and putting up with an uncomfortable mask. Super product!