Sync torches can only be used with Sync power sources. Consumables are NOT included and must be purchased separately.
Smart Sync Torch Features
Internal Cap Sensor - confirms the cartridge is installed correctly.
Cartridge Reader - reads information on the RFID chip and relays it to the power source.
LED - visual indicators on the handle show system ready state.
7-Step Amperage LED - allows user to select one of seven preset values.
Torch Lock Switch - allows consumable changes without turning off the power supply.
Safety Trigger - protects the operator from accidental activation.
Fiber Reinforced Handle - ensures long life operation and protection if dropped.
Spring Strain Relief - protects the torch lead connection to the torch handle.
Abrasion Resistant Torch Lead - protects the lead when being dragged over rough surfaces.
End-of-Life consumable detection is disabled when one of the following occur
• A Fine Cut hand cutting cartridge is installed
• The amperage is set below 40 amps for any type of cartridge
• The output amperage is set below 55 amps and no communication between the cartridge and system
SYNC Consumable Features
• Color Coded Single-Piece Cartridge Consumable (Hand, Mechanized/Stand Off, Gouging, and FlushCut/HyAccess)
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Consumable Life Data Tracking