The classic 300 mp features a 16-gallon fuel tank which translates to a 64-hour runtime at low/no idle or 14.3 hours when welding constantly at 300 amps.
These machines are Made-to-Order from Lincoln. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.
• Maintenance & Repair
• Meets all EPA Tier 4 Requirements
• 3-Cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins Diesel Engine
• Big fuel savings compared to previous engines
• Fuel gauge on control panel
• Adjust the arc for a snappy "digging" arc for root and hot passes on pipe with cellulosic electrode, or for a soft "buttery" arc for pipe welding with low hydrogen electrode
• Pipeline operators will enjoy welding with the arc produced from the rotating armature/field coil system manufactured for many years by Lincoln Electric
• All copper windings enhance arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc
• 300 Amps output @ 60% duty-cycle, welds up to 7/32" fleetweld 5P + cellulosic and Excalibur low hydrogen electrodes.
• Perkins Engine
• Output Range: 40-350A DC Welding, 3000 Watts AC Power
• Rated Output: 250A DC/30V/100%, 300A DC/32V/60%
• 3 Cylinders
• 24.7 HP @ 1800 RPM
• Weight: 1,364 lbs
• Dims: 37"H X 24"W X 63"L (46"H to top of exhaust)
Phase: Single Phase