The Cross Country 300 stick arc was tuned by professional pipeline welders, so the puddle performance is excellent for root, fill, and cap passes. This unit is extremely easy to use with dual continuous controls to help tune the arc for each condition. Fewer controls equates to simplicity and reliability. This generator features sliding engine access doors on each side and conveniently located battery jumper studs.
This package includes a 125-foot wire remote control that features (2) 115V receptacles that can be used to power grinders and lights out at the weld-site.
The Cross Country 300 includes a 11.6 gallon fuel tank which translates to a 38-hour runtime at low/no idle or 9 hours when welding constantly at 300 amps.
These machines are typically Made-to-Order from Lincoln. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.
• Cross-Country Pipe
• Process Piping
• Pipe Repair
• Meets all EPA Tier 4 Requirements
• 4-Cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM Kubota Diesel Engine
• Centralized Dash Board Gauge
• 6-Pin Connector for Remote Control Boxes
• 120/240V 1-Phase Power | 240V 3-Phase Power
• Kutbota D1503 EPA Tier 4 Engine
• Output Range: 40-300A DC Welding
• DC Pipe Output: 300A DC/32V/100%
• CV Output: 300A/32V/100% | 350A/28V/100%
• 3-Phase Output: 12,500 W Peak | 11,000 W Continuous
• 1-Phase Output: 11,500 W Peak | 10,000 W Continuous
• 4 Cylinders
• 22 HP @ 1800 RPM
• Weight: 1,034 lbs
• Dims: 31.9"H X 25.3"W X 56"L