220 amps of output gives you the power to take on the biggest projects; up to 3/8 in. (10 mm) material with MIG, and for even thicker materials, use 5/32 in. Stick electrodes. Dual input voltages means you can plug it in anywhere, and at 48 lbs. you can take it everywhere. The digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy.
Please note: this Power MIG 215 MPI does not include the TIG torch kit. This machine is TIG capable (with the purchase of the TIG kit), but since it is DC only, you cannot TIG weld aluminum. You would need to purchase the K3269-1 spoolgun for welding aluminum.
• Multi-Process Capable - Welds MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, and DC TIG
• Dual Input Voltage - 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
• Ergonomic Case - Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
• Built in TIG Solenoid and Foot Pedal Adapter is designed to accept a TIG torch, no install required.
• Robust and Reliable Wire Drive – Ensures proper and consistent feeding for optimal welding experience.
• Ready.Set.Weld Technology – Simplifies setup by recommending optimal welding parameters for each welding procedure.
• ArcFX Technology - Provides instant visual feedback on how settings affect the weld outcome.
• Memory Capability - Easily recall saved settings to get welding faster.
• Extremely portable - Only 40 lb.
• Dual voltage Input Cables - 120V or 230V
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed gun)
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample 2 lb Spool of SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
• .025-.030 in and .035 inch Drive Rolls
• .030 - .045 Knurled Drive Rolls
• .025 - .035 and .045 inch Wire Guides
• Replacement Screen Shield
Phase: Single Phase